Portégé X30-E (4G)
Elite Performance. Ultralight PortabilityLearn more
Toshiba Flashcards have Stopped Responding in Vista
Toshiba flashcards are a digital representation of your F1-F12 Function keys. By pointing your mouse cursor to the stop of the screen will enable the Toshiba flashcard menu to drop down. Some customers experience Flash card error messages when loaded into Windows.
Customers who receive this error message on a regular basis are encouraged to uninstall the Toshiba Value Added package from their system, download and reinstall the latest version of the Toshiba value added pack from www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/download.
1. Click on Start.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. If not already enabled; on the top left hand corner select Classic View.
4. Double click on Programs and Features.
5. Select TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
6. Click on Uninstall/Change.
7. This will remove the TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your notebook.
8. To reinstall the Toshiba Value Added Package, please double click on the file you have downloaded and follow the instructions for installation.