Toshiba Canvio Advance V9 USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive 1TB (Blue)
More terabytes, more coloursLearn more
How to turn Windows 8 Automatic Updates on or off
1. At the Start Screen type "Windows Updates".
2. Under the "Settings" returns, select "Turn automatic updating on or off".
3. Under "Important Updates" choose "Install updates automatically" from the drop-down menu.
4. Select a time for the updates to be installed.
5. Choose if you wish to receive Recommended updates.
6. Select "OK" and you will start receiving Windows Updates automatically.