Portégé X20-E (4G)
The perfect balance of productivity and mobility.Learn more
How to move your notebook safely
• Always transport your notebook in the supplied protective, cushioned notebook bag.
• Always remove any disks or CDs from the drive before turning off the machine.
• Always turn off your notebook and ensure that all indicator lights have gone off before putting it away in your notebook bag.
• Place the AC adaptor in the AC adaptor compartment in the notebook bag.
• Place the laptop with the CD ROM facing up.
• Never transport your notebook with the screen open – even if you are moving it from one side of the room to the other.
• Do not place the laptop in the computer bag while it is on as it may overheat.
• Do not put other items like pens or pads inside the notebook compartment of your computer bag when you’re carrying your notebook around.
• Never place other objects inside your computer bag as this can crush the notebook and cause permanent bruises to appear on the screen.