Satellite Pro C50-H
Outstanding design. Incredible value.Learn more
How do I remove a BIOS password?
The BIOS password is something that can only be set by someone using the Notebook. If you know what the password is and want to remove it this can be done by following the below steps.
Please note: Toshiba does not have any master passwords to override your existing password. If you do not know the BIOS password and want to remove it, this can be done at a Toshiba service provider for a fee.
Bookings may be placed online here.
1. When the unit is turned on, press the F2 button repeatedly to enter the BIOS.
2. If prompted for a password, enter your BIOS password otherwise proceed with step 3.
3. Scroll to the Security TAB
4. Select User under BIOS Password and press Enter
5. Enter your current password and press Enter
6. Leave the New password field blank and press Enter
7. Leave the Confirm new password field blank and press Enter
8. Press F10 and select Yes to Exit Saving Changes
9. The BIOS password should now be removed from your system.