Satellite U840/00Q Ultrabook
The ultra-mobile Ultrabook®, the new style leader in 14”Learn more
My modem is not working. Gets error numbers
633: The port is already in use or is not configured for Remote Access dial out.
678: There is no answer.
680: There is no dial tone.
777: The connection attempt failed because the modem on the remote computer is out of order.
Uninstall and reinstall your modem driver.
• Click Start -> My Computer -> View System Information -> Hardware Tab -> Device Manager
• All items in Device Manager are listed in alphabetical order.
• Select and click on Modems.
• Right mouse click on Toshiba Software Modem
• Left click on Uninstall
• Restart machine and test.
NOTE: If the problem persists, please contact your Authorised Toshiba Repair Centre to have this notebook accessed.