TransMemory™ 32GB USB Flash Drive
New fashionable form factorLearn more
Toshiba AC100 Cloud Computing Device (Cdev) - Hardware
1. Please backup your data that is saved in internal storage before updating the platform. Refer to the User Information Guide for details.
2. This device does not support USB Printers.
3. This device can only use a USB mouse or USB keyboard. USB hubs, flash memory and hard drives are also supported, but the proper function and behaviour of all such devices is not guaranteed.
4. This device supports FAT12/16/32 format for USB memory and USB hard drives.
5. This device cannot access the AndroidTM Market.
6. This device does not support another Operating System.
7. TOSHIBA cannot guarantee or support applications that are installed by a user.
8. This device does not support CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
9. This device cannot be used as a mobile phone.
10. Content that is copyright protected or has limited access rights, cannot be played on this device.
11. The Opera Mobile™ browser might connect to a “mobile” web site rather than a “PC” web site, depending on the site. If you want to access the PC web site, please manually select the correct site.
12. The Web browser might connect to a “mobile” web site rather than a “PC” web site, depending on the site. If you want to access the PC web site, please manually select the correct site or try using the Opera Mobile™ browser.
13. If a web page requires a “plug-in” module (such as “Adobe® Flash® Player), the web page may not be displayed correctly. Plug-in modules cannot be installed to this device.
14. Both the internal and external microphones will be disabled if you use a headset other than a 4 pin headset headphone.