THE PERFECT BLEND OF DISPLAY AND MOBILITYLearn more
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• If user has lost the Emergency Recovery Token File, user will not be able to access any of the encrypted data.
• If a file encrypted by EFS is moved to FAT32, the file will lose its encryption.
• Authorized Service Centers will not be responsible for decryption of TPM.
• Each machine has to have its own unique Emergency Recovery Token File and Emergency Recovery Archive File.
• In case of repair or replacement of a TPM motherboard, user will be responsible for data transfer to the new TPM system.
• Token certificates will automatically expire 10 years from the day of creation. After expiration, user will not be able to access the encrypted data in PSD.