DT01ACA300 - Toshiba 3.5" HDD (Desktop) 3TB 7200 rpm Storage (DISCONTINUED)
SATA 6 Gbit/s
Max Data Transfer Speed
Power Consumption (Low Power Idle)
5.2 W Typ.
680 g Max.
Advanced Format Overview
Information for 2.2TB or Larger capacity storage products
• Product image may represent a design model.
• Definition of capacity: Toshiba defines a megabyte (MB) as 1,000,000 bytes, a gigabyte (GB) as 1,000,000,000 bytes and a terabyte (TB) as 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB = 230 = 1,073,741,824 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
• A kibibyte (KiB) means 210, or 1,024 bytes, a mebibyte (MiB) means 220, or 1,048,576 bytes, and a gibibyte (GiB) means 230, or 1,073,741,824 bytes.
• Toshiba Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company defines "RoHS-Compatible" products as products that either (i) contain no more than a maximum concentration value of 0.1% by weight in Homogeneous Materials for lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBBs) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and of 0.01% by weight in Homogeneous Materials for cadmium; or (ii) fall within any of the application exemptions set forth in the Annex to the RoHS Directive (Directive 2011/65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment). "Homogeneous Material" means a material of uniform composition that cannot be mechanically disjointed (meaning separated, in principle, by mechanical actions such as unscrewing, cutting, crushing, grinding and/or abrasive processes) into different materials. Examples of "Homogeneous Materials" would be individual types of plastics, ceramics, glass, metals, alloys, paper, board, resins and coatings.
• Read and write speed may vary depending on the host device, read and write conditions, and file size.
• "2.5-inch" and "3.5-inch" mean the form fact
or of HDDs or SSDs. They do not indicate drive's physical size.